Gates Estates Visits Creekwood in Chesterfield! Immaculate home in a charming, mature community. This has been tastefully decorated and lovingly maintained. And the home is spotless! We have wonderful Pennsylvania House furniture, Waterford Crystal, La-Z-Boy leather sofa, loveseat, and chair, jewelry, tools and much more! We also have some choice consignments from one of Richmond’s premier Interior Designers, too! An antique linen chest from the family’s home on Strawberry Hill when there was a Strawberry Hill! An antique seed box-cum-standing desk with a custom-made base, and many other items! How about a prolific Blenko collection? Yep, we’re starting to liquidate that as well! Should you have questions about items in this event or any of the particulars concerned, please contact Tim Gates at (804)347-0453 or Tim@GatesEstatesLLC.com, thank you.
New Dates To Be Announced
In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order Number Fifty-five Gates Estates, LLC will be suspending closing dates and both preview and pickup dates for any of our events. As of today, Monday 30 March 2020 our current events may continue to garner bids and we welcome you to shop from the comfort (and security) of your homes; previously placed bids are valid. We will be happy to work with any winning bidders once the auctions have closed to allow for pickup or delivery when the situation allows. Please feel free to call Tim or email Tim with any questions or concerns. We will abide by the Executive Order until it has been amended or rescinded by the Office of the Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
• All jewelry, coins, currency, stones, and precious metals will be stored offsite until preview and pickup.
• Special arrangements are available for the removal of larger or complex-to-remove items.
• Should something be listed as a “lot”, comprised of many items, please be aware that the winning bidder is responsible for the removal of all components of that lot. Items left will incur a cost for removal to be billed accordingly.
• Please preview all collections and items for exact contents, condition, actual sizes, weights, locations, and completeness.
• Whenever possible, we will attempt to plug in/turn on appliances and electronics; however, please preview for working condition.
• All items, lots, or components of such are sold AS IS/WHERE IS, with you, the buyer solely responsible for its removal.
• Any items not removed during the pickup times will become the property of the Seller (unless prior arrangements have been made). Items will be subject to an additional $100 storage fee; moving fees may be applicable. If the items are not picked within one week (seven days), the items will be considered abandoned and/or forfeited by the buyer.
• All dimensions are in whole inches, height preceding width, preceding depth, where applicable.
We do everything we can to illuminate any defects, however we may not always notice them ourselves. If you find a disparity or discrepancy in our photographs or our descriptions, please let us know and we shall make every effort to correct the error. Please do not assume that you are bidding on either the photograph or the description if they are not in agreement. We endeavor to be as accurate as possible in our identification and our description of the items, oftentimes using information from trusted professionals, owners, family members, or other sources. You, the potential buyer, are responsible for inspecting items prior to placing your irreversible bids. We cannot be liable for any errors or omissions on our part, in either labeling, cataloging, photographing, or describing these items. If you have a question, please ask.
By continuing to bid you’ve hereby acknowledged that you agree to be bound by these terms, thank you.