Gates Estates Visits Creekwood in Chesterfield! Immaculate home in a charming, mature community. This has been tastefully decorated and lovingly maintained. And the home is spotless! We have wonderful Pennsylvania House furniture, Waterford Crystal, La-Z-Boy leather sofa, loveseat, and chair, jewelry, tools and much more! We also have some choice consignments from one of Richmond’s premier Interior Designers, too! An antique linen chest from the family’s home on Strawberry Hill when there was a Strawberry Hill! An antique seed box-cum-standing desk with a custom-made base, and many other items! And some great Blenko Glass from a phenomenal collection! This is just the tip of the Blenko iceberg! Keep your eyes open for more of this in future events!
Close date/time 6/16/2020 11:00 am Tuesday
Preview date/time 6/15/2020 11:00 am-2:00 pm Monday
Pickup date/time 6/17/2020 10:00 am-4:00 pm Wednesday
Should you have questions about items in this event or any of the particulars concerned, please contact Tim Gates at (804)347-0453 or Tim@GatesEstatesLLC.com, thank you.
Given today’s circumstances we will be requiring all folks attending to please wear masks and observe social distancing. We will be unable to assist you in moving things due to social distancing but will be more than happy to offer curbside pick-up for smaller items. Facilities will not be available to attendees so please plan accordingly. Please be aware that things may take a little longer now than in the past, as we can accommodate fewer folks in the homes at one time than in the past. Childhood lessons learned stay with us forever and remember “if Mommy can wait her turn, Timmy can wait his”.
We realize we are all working in unknown territory and appreciate your understanding, patience, and continued patronage while we forge ahead together. We would like to let you know that the dates published for these events may be subject to change, due to situations beyond our control, and as soon as we have new information to share, you will be the first to know. Thank you from everyone at Gates Estates, LLC.
• All jewelry, coins, currency, stones, and precious metals will be stored offsite until preview and pickup.
• Special arrangements are available for the removal of larger or complex-to-remove items.
• Please preview all collections and items for exact contents, condition, and completeness.
• Should something be listed as a “”lot””, comprised of many items, please be aware that the winning bidder is responsible for the removal of all components of that lot. Items left will incur a cost for removal to be billed accordingly.
• Measurements are rounded to the nearest whole inch, in general offered in Imperial inches, WIDTH by DEPTH by HEIGHT, where appropriate.
• Whenever possible, we will attempt to plug in/turn on appliances and electronics; however, please preview for working condition.
• All items, lots, or components of such are sold AS IS/WHERE IS, with you, the buyer solely responsible for its removal.
We do everything we can to illuminate any defects, however we may not always notice them ourselves. If you find a disparity or discrepancy in our photographs or our descriptions, please let us know and we shall make every effort to correct the error. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in our identification and our description of the items, oftentimes using information from trusted professionals, family members, or other sources. You, the potential buyer, are responsible for inspecting items prior to placing your irreversible bids. We cannot be liable for any errors or omissions, on our part, in either labeling, cataloging, photographing, or describing these items. If you have a question, please ask.
By continuing to bid you’ve hereby acknowledged that you agree to be bound by these terms, thank you.