Gates Estates Returns to the Avenues! We will be in the Mary Mumford area, behind Reveille Methodist in the most charming house on the most charming street! It’s just like television, it’s so cute! And lots of cool things, both old and new! Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Berkey & Gay, Crate & Barrel, and so much more! Gardening, bicycles, video games, flatware, Waterford Marquis, Noritake, art, window, coverings… Wow! We are still working so keep your eyes peeled as we add more treasures! Should you have questions about items in this event or any of the particulars concerned, please contact Tim Gates at (804)347-0453 or Tim@GatesEstatesLLC.com, thank you.
Close date/time 10:00 a.m. Tuesday 10 May 2022
Preview date/time 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday 9 May 2022 by appointment only, thank you.
Pickup date/time 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Wednesday 11 May 2022, by appointment only, thank you.
• All jewelry, coins, currency, stones, and precious metals will be stored offsite until preview and pickup.
• Special arrangements are available for the removal of larger or complex-to-remove items.
• Please preview all collections and items for exact contents, condition, and completeness.
• Should something be listed as a “”lot””, comprised of many items, please be aware that the winning bidder is responsible for the removal of all components of that lot. Items left will incur a cost for removal to be billed accordingly.
• Measurements are rounded to the nearest whole inch, in general offered in Imperial inches, WIDTH by DEPTH by HEIGHT, where appropriate.
• Whenever possible, we will attempt to plug in/turn on appliances and electronics; however, please preview for working condition.
• All items, lots, or components of such are sold AS IS/WHERE IS, with you, the buyer solely responsible for its removal.
We do everything we can to illuminate any defects, however we may not always notice them ourselves. If you find a disparity or discrepancy in our photographs or our descriptions, please let us know and we shall make every effort to correct the error. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in our identification and our description of the items, oftentimes using information from trusted professionals, family members, or other sources. You, the potential buyer, are responsible for inspecting items prior to placing your irreversible bids. We cannot be liable for any errors or omissions, on our part, in either labeling, cataloging, photographing, or describing these items. If you have a question, please ask.
By continuing to bid you’ve hereby acknowledged that you agree to be bound by these terms, thank you.