Gates Estates Returns to Creekwoood! That was fast, huh? So happy to be working for the same client from a few years ago! It’s a lovely home, filled with many contemporary and vintage items, leather EQ3 furniture, vintage-to antique furnishings, a TON of Marlboro advertising items and memorabilia, old watches, train sets, tools, televisions, books, electronics, Asian items, and so much more! There will also be a few more pieces from the Blenko collection showing up, too! Should you have questions about items in this event or any of the particulars concerned, please contact Tim Gates at 804-347-0453 or Tim@GatesEstatesLLC.com, thank you.
Close date/time 11:00 a.m. 7/28/2020
Preview date/time 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. 7/27/2020
Pickup date/time 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. 7/29/2020
• All jewelry, coins, currency, stones, and precious metals will be stored offsite until preview and pickup.
• Special arrangements are available for the removal of larger or complex-to-remove items.
• Please preview all collections and items for exact contents, condition, and completeness.
• Should something be listed as a “”lot””, comprised of many items, please be aware that the winning bidder is responsible for the removal of all components of that lot. Items left will incur a cost for removal to be billed accordingly.
• Measurements are rounded to the nearest whole inch, in general offered in Imperial inches, WIDTH by DEPTH by HEIGHT, where appropriate.
• Whenever possible, we will attempt to plug in/turn on appliances and electronics; however, please preview for working condition.
• All items, lots, or components of such are sold AS IS/WHERE IS, with you, the buyer solely responsible for its removal.
We do everything we can to illuminate any defects, however we may not always notice them ourselves. If you find a disparity or discrepancy in our photographs or our descriptions, please let us know and we shall make every effort to correct the error. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in our identification and our description of the items, oftentimes using information from trusted professionals, family members, or other sources. You, the potential buyer, are responsible for inspecting items prior to placing your irreversible bids. We cannot be liable for any errors or omissions, on our part, in either labeling, cataloging, photographing, or describing these items. If you have a question, please ask.
By continuing to bid you’ve hereby acknowledged that you agree to be bound by these terms, thank you.