We will be closed today, Saturday the 13th of February, due to the lovely weather but look forward to helping you all again next week! Stay warm, dry, and safe and we’ll see you soon!
Gates Estates at Stony Point Fashion Park Part VI! Need a reminder from one of the great television dramas about the Birth of Our Nation? Sure, we gotcha covered! TURN: Washington’s Spies. We have some lovely artwork this time as well some great pieces from a Grand Monument Avenue Estate! Electronics? Check. Toys? Got ’em. Furniture? You betcha!
And don’t forget to ask about our “Available Now” items, too!
And there’s always something more! Speaking of more, maybe it’s time for a change? Something comes in, something goes out. See something you just can’t live without? GREAT! Tired of living with something? Hey, that’s GREAT, too! Ask about consigning your beautiful items! Your lovely things deserve a setting as wonderful as they are and we are ready to provide a beautiful setting in an upscale environment. We’d be happy to talk with you. Should you have questions about items in this event or any of the particulars concerned, please contact Tim Gates at (804)347-0453 or Tim@GatesEstatesLLC.com, thank you.
Close date/time 11:00 a.m. Tuesday 9 February 2021
Preview date/time Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday 11: a.m.-3:00 p.m. or otherwise by appointment.
Pickup date/time 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Thursday and Friday 11 and 12 February only.
• All jewelry, coins, currency, stones, and precious metals will be stored offsite until preview and pickup.
• Special arrangements are available for the removal of larger or complex-to-remove items.
• Please preview all collections and items for exact contents, condition, and completeness.
• Should something be listed as a “”lot””, comprised of many items, please be aware that the winning bidder is responsible for the removal of all components of that lot. Items left will incur a cost for removal to be billed accordingly.
• Measurements are rounded to the nearest whole inch, in general offered in Imperial inches, WIDTH by DEPTH by HEIGHT (_”” x _”” x _””H), where appropriate.
• Whenever possible, we will attempt to plug in/turn on appliances and electronics; however, please preview for working condition.
• All items, lots, or components of such are sold AS IS/WHERE IS, with you, the buyer solely responsible for its removal.
We do everything we can to illuminate any defects, however we may not always notice them ourselves. If you find a disparity or discrepancy in our photographs or our descriptions, please let us know and we shall make every effort to correct the error. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in our identification and our description of the items, oftentimes using information from trusted professionals, family members, or other sources. You, the potential buyer, are responsible for inspecting items prior to placing your irreversible bids. We cannot be liable for any errors or omissions, on our part, in either labeling, cataloging, photographing, or describing these items. If you have a question, please ask.
By continuing to bid you’ve hereby acknowledged that you agree to be bound by these terms, thank you.