Gates Estates Returns to West End Manor! A charming home in this settled neighborhood belonging to one of the original owners. Suter’s, Biggs, Royal Doulton, Karastan, jewelry, clocks, watches, and so much more! Should you have questions about items in this event or any of the particulars concerned, please contact Tim Gates at (804)347-0453 or Tim@GatesEstatesLLC.com, thank you.
Close date/time 11:00 a.m. Tuesday 22 June 2021
Preview date/time 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Monday 21 June 2021
Pickup date/time 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Thursday 24 June 2021
• All jewelry, coins, currency, stones, and precious metals will be stored offsite until preview and pickup.
• Special arrangements are available for the removal of larger or complex-to-remove items.
• Please preview all collections and items for exact contents, condition, and completeness.
• Should something be listed as a “”lot””, comprised of many items, please be aware that the winning bidder is responsible for the removal of all components of that lot. Items left will incur a cost for removal to be billed accordingly.
• Measurements are rounded to the nearest whole inch, in general offered in Imperial inches, WIDTH by DEPTH by HEIGHT, where appropriate.
• Whenever possible, we will attempt to plug in/turn on appliances and electronics; however, please preview for working condition.
• All items, lots, or components of such are sold AS IS/WHERE IS, with you, the buyer solely responsible for its removal.
We do everything we can to illuminate any defects, however we may not always notice them ourselves. If you find a disparity or discrepancy in our photographs or our descriptions, please let us know and we shall make every effort to correct the error. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in our identification and our description of the items, oftentimes using information from trusted professionals, family members, or other sources. You, the potential buyer, are responsible for inspecting items prior to placing your irreversible bids. We cannot be liable for any errors or omissions, on our part, in either labeling, cataloging, photographing, or describing these items. If you have a question, please ask.
By continuing to bid you’ve hereby acknowledged that you agree to be bound by these terms, thank you.