Gates Estates Returns to Surreywood! We have worked on this one street in this lovely lakefront neighborhood seven times and the view is always wonderful! This is a classic Richmond home, filled with lovely items, wonderful collectibles, antiques, vintage and contemporary treasures galore! We also have a large collection of silver and jewelry as well as a couple of choice consignments, too! We will continue adding things to this short notice event so please come back often! Should you have questions about items in this event or any of the particulars concerned, please contact Tim Gates at (804)347-0453 or Tim@GatesEstatesLLC.com, thank you.
Close date/time 1:00 p.m. Thursday 1 September 2022
Preview date/time 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday 29 August 2022 by appointment only, thank you.
Pickup date/time 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Friday 2 September 2022, by appointment only, thank you.
New to bidding with us? Click HERE to Register!
• All jewelry, coins, currency, stones, and precious metals will be stored offsite until preview and pickup.
• Special arrangements are available for the removal of larger or complex-to-remove items.
• Please preview all collections and items for exact contents, condition, and completeness.
• Should something be listed as a “”lot””, comprised of many items, please be aware that the winning bidder is responsible for the removal of all components of that lot. Items left will incur a cost for removal to be billed accordingly.
• Measurements are rounded to the nearest whole inch, in general offered in Imperial inches, WIDTH by DEPTH by HEIGHT, where appropriate.
• Whenever possible, we will attempt to plug in/turn on appliances and electronics; however, please preview for working condition.
• All items, lots, or components of such are sold AS IS/WHERE IS, with you, the buyer solely responsible for its removal.
We do everything we can to illuminate any defects, however we may not always notice them ourselves. If you find a disparity or discrepancy in our photographs or our descriptions, please let us know and we shall make every effort to correct the error. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in our identification and our description of the items, oftentimes using information from trusted professionals, family members, or other sources. You, the potential buyer, are responsible for inspecting items prior to placing your irreversible bids. We cannot be liable for any errors or omissions, on our part, in either labeling, cataloging, photographing, or describing these items. If you have a question, please ask.
By continuing to bid you’ve hereby acknowledged that you agree to be bound by these terms, thank you.