Gates Estates Pops-up in Stony Point Fashion Park! We have a beautifully curated collection of items available for you at this time. A number of new pieces from the Blenko Collection that we’ve been showing throughout the year as well as some Chinese bronzes never before presented, a collection of fine jewelry, art, and several choice pieces of furniture from the Thomasville Tommy Bahama Collection, Bernhardt, American of Martinsville, hand-knotted wool carpets, and more.
Close date/time 11:00 a.m. Monday 28 September 2020
Preview date/time 11: a.m.-4:00 p.m. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 17 – 19 September and 24 – 26 September
Pickup date/time 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Tuesday 29 September 2020 or otherwise by appointment.
Please be cognizant of the dimensions of the pieces as the photographs tend to depict items as being uniform in size. All dimensions are in whole inches, width preceding depth preceding height, where applicable. Should you have questions about items in this event or any of the particulars concerned, please contact Tim Gates at (804)347-0453 or Tim@GatesEstatesLLC.com, thank you.
• All jewelry, coins, currency, stones, and precious metals will be stored offsite until preview and pickup.
• Special arrangements are available for the removal of larger or complex-to-remove items.
• Please preview all collections and items for exact contents, condition, actual sizes, weights, locations, and completeness.
• All items, lots, or components of such are sold AS IS/WHERE IS, with you, the buyer being solely responsible for its removal.
• Any items not removed during the pickup times will become the property of the Seller (unless prior arrangements have been made). Items will be subject to an additional $100 storage fee; moving fees may be applicable. If the items are not picked within one week (seven days), the items will be considered abandoned and/or forfeited by the buyer.
We do everything we can to illuminate any defects, however we may not always notice them ourselves. If you find a disparity or discrepancy in our photographs or our descriptions, please let us know and we shall make every effort to correct the error. Please do not assume that you are bidding on either the photograph or the description if they are not in agreement. We endeavor to be as accurate as possible in our identification and our description of the items, oftentimes using information from trusted professionals, owners, family members, or other sources. You, the potential buyer, are responsible for inspecting items prior to placing your irreversible bids. We cannot be liable for any errors or omissions on our part, in either labeling, cataloging, photographing, or describing these items. If you have a question, please ask.
By continuing to bid you’ve hereby acknowledged that you agree to be bound by these terms, thank you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.