Gates Estates at Stony Point Fashion Park Part II! Some more WONDERFUL things from thirteen consignors! Just for you! Choice items from a couple of West End homes, a great Glen Allen house, Bon Air, Westover Hills, and even Fredericksburg! With two sets of Sterling flatware, china, dining room furniture, extra beds, crystal, furs, and so much more we are ready to help you get set for your holiday entertaining! You can even take a bike ride to work off some of those fabulous meals, too! See something you just can’t live without? GREAT! Tired of living with something? Hey, that’s GREAT, too! Ask about consigning your beautiful items! We’d be happy to talk with you.
Close date/time 11:00 a.m. Thursday 5 November 2020
Preview date/time Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday 11: a.m.-4:00 p.m. or otherwise by appointment.
Pickup date/time 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Friday, Saturday 6, 7 November 2020 or otherwise by appointment.
• All jewelry, coins, currency, stones, and precious metals will be stored offsite until preview and pickup.
• Special arrangements are available for the removal of larger or complex-to-remove items.
• Please preview all collections and items for exact contents, condition, and completeness.
• Should something be listed as a “”lot””, comprised of many items, please be aware that the winning bidder is responsible for the removal of all components of that lot. Items left will incur a cost for removal to be billed accordingly.
• Measurements are rounded to the nearest whole inch, in general offered in Imperial inches, WIDTH by DEPTH by HEIGHT, where appropriate.
• Whenever possible, we will attempt to plug in/turn on appliances and electronics; however, please preview for working condition.
• All items, lots, or components of such are sold AS IS/WHERE IS, with you, the buyer solely responsible for its removal.
We do everything we can to illuminate any defects, however we may not always notice them ourselves. If you find a disparity or discrepancy in our photographs or our descriptions, please let us know and we shall make every effort to correct the error. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in our identification and our description of the items, oftentimes using information from trusted professionals, family members, or other sources. You, the potential buyer, are responsible for inspecting items prior to placing your irreversible bids. We cannot be liable for any errors or omissions, on our part, in either labeling, cataloging, photographing, or describing these items. If you have a question, please ask.
By continuing to bid you’ve hereby acknowledged that you agree to be bound by these terms, thank you.