Gates Estates Returns to the Avenues! We enjoyed our time so much at the last house we decided to stay! Well, we stayed on the same street, anyway. The street really is just like a movie or TV set and it will charm the socks right off of you! We have some furniture from Suter’s, vintage Statton, Arhaus, Pottery Barn, and some truly choice items that came from Kim Faison’s earlier shop on Grove Avenue! Keep shopping for Waterford, Virginia Metalcrafters, Weber, Spode, Heckman, ladies’ fashions from Kate Spade, Trina Turk, Lilly Pulitzer, Vineyard Vines, and Leo and Ugo, gentleman’s fashions from Brooks Brothers and Aquascutum, LEGOs, Sony Playstation, and so much more! Should you have questions about items in this event or any of the particulars concerned, please contact Tim Gates at (804) 347-0453 or Tim@GatesEstatesLLC.com, thank you.
Close date/time 10:00 a.m. Tuesday 12 July 2022
Preview date/time 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday 11 July 2022 by appointment only, thank you.
Pickup date/time 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Wednesday 13 July 2022, by appointment only, thank you.
• All jewelry, coins, currency, stones, and precious metals will be stored offsite until preview and pickup.
• Special arrangements are available for the removal of larger or complex-to-remove items.
• Please preview all collections and items for exact contents, condition, and completeness.
• Should something be listed as a “”lot””, comprised of many items, please be aware that the winning bidder is responsible for the removal of all components of that lot. Items left will incur a cost for removal to be billed accordingly.
• Measurements are rounded to the nearest whole inch, in general offered in Imperial inches, WIDTH by DEPTH by HEIGHT, where appropriate.
• Whenever possible, we will attempt to plug in/turn on appliances and electronics; however, please preview for working condition.
• All items, lots, or components of such are sold AS IS/WHERE IS, with you, the buyer solely responsible for its removal.
We do everything we can to illuminate any defects, however we may not always notice them ourselves. If you find a disparity or discrepancy in our photographs or our descriptions, please let us know and we shall make every effort to correct the error. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in our identification and our description of the items, oftentimes using information from trusted professionals, family members, or other sources. You, the potential buyer, are responsible for inspecting items prior to placing your irreversible bids. We cannot be liable for any errors or omissions, on our part, in either labeling, cataloging, photographing, or describing these items. If you have a question, please ask.
By continuing to bid you’ve hereby acknowledged that you agree to be bound by these terms, thank you.