Gates Estates Returns to Salisbury! We always enjoy our time in this lovely neighborhood. Here is a charming Richmond home filled with all the thing we love! We have a complete King bedroom from Suter’s in mahogany, items from local artists, Fostoria crystal, Lenox china, Waterford crystal and Christmas decorations, and more! We also have some very choice consignments from one of Richmond’s former Patrons of the Arts including some contemporary pieces from LaDiff! We can hardly wait to see you all again! Should you have questions about items in this event or any of the particulars concerned, please contact Tim Gates at (804)347-0453 or Tim@GatesEstatesLLC.com, thank you.
Close date/time 10:00 a.m. Tuesday 16 August 2022
Preview date/time 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday 15 August 2022 by appointment only, thank you.
Pickup date/time 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Wednesday 17 August 2022, by appointment only, thank you.
• All jewelry, coins, currency, stones, and precious metals will be stored offsite until preview and pickup.
New to bidding? Register HERE!
• Special arrangements are available for the removal of larger or complex-to-remove items.
• Please preview all collections and items for exact contents, condition, and completeness.
• Should something be listed as a “lot”, comprised of many items, please be aware that the winning bidder is responsible for the removal of all components of that lot. Items left will incur a cost for removal to be billed accordingly.
• Measurements are rounded to the nearest whole inch, in general offered in Imperial inches, WIDTH by DEPTH by HEIGHT, where appropriate.
• Whenever possible, we will attempt to plug in/turn on appliances and electronics; however, please preview for working condition.
• All items, lots, or components of such are sold AS IS/WHERE IS, with you, the buyer solely responsible for its removal.
We do everything we can to illuminate any defects, however we may not always notice them ourselves. If you find a disparity or discrepancy in our photographs or our descriptions, please let us know and we shall make every effort to correct the error. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in our identification and our description of the items, oftentimes using information from trusted professionals, family members, or other sources. You, the potential buyer, are responsible for inspecting items prior to placing your irreversible bids. We cannot be liable for any errors or omissions, on our part, in either labeling, cataloging, photographing, or describing these items. If you have a question, please ask.
By continuing to bid you’ve hereby acknowledged that you agree to be bound by these terms, thank you.